Awareness Chiropractic of Colleyville: Begin Your Wellness Journey
Bryan Labus opened Awareness Chiropractic in April 2002. With over 18 years of experience serving the Colleyville area, Dr. Labus and his staff can provide quality care to patients of all ages. At Awareness Chiropractic, our mission is to lead each patient to their optimal health potential. We can achieve this by treating dislocations and subluxations, encouraging consistent growth, and empowering our patients to practice self-awareness and seek natural healing to achieve top health. We help our patients to meet their health and wellness goals by using specialized treatments to address our patients' needs.
Through chiropractic care, we can treat a variety of conditions including:
- Lower back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Disc conditions
- Sports injuries
- Neck pain
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Auto accident injuries
If you are suffering from any of these conditions, come to our Colleyville office to seek treatment. Our chiropractor will identify the root cause of your pain before creating a chiropractic care plan tailored to your needs. Through chiropractic care, we will relieve your pain, improve your range of motion, and enhance your body’s natural healing process.
Chiropractic Care Techniques
At Awareness Chiropractic, we use various tools and techniques to assess each patient and create individualized treatment plans. Some of the techniques we use include:
- Diversified Technique is the most commonly used treatment method. Our chiropractor will use quick, shallow thrusts to adjust muscles, soft tissues, and ligaments.
- Thompson Technique is similar to diversified, but it uses a specialized table with several drop pieces that assist the shallow thrusts and minimize the force required.
- Arthrostim Adjustment Technique uses specialized instruments that create rapid thrust and recoil motion that targets a small area.
- Myofascial Release Therapy (MRT) is a specialized stretching technique used to treat patients with various soft tissue problems including sciatic nerve pain, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis.
- Precursor technique uses a specialized instrument to target soft tissue surrounding joints, such as muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Active Release Therapy (ART) combines manipulation and movement to identify, isolate, and target injured areas. This promotes blood flow and a faster healing process.
- X-rays are used to show our chiropractor the alignment and structure of your body, which will help our chiropractor offer you the most effective chiropractic care possible.
Chiropractor in Colleyville
If you feel pain or soreness due to an injury or underlying issue, schedule an appointment with Awareness Chiropractic of Colleyville. Our chiropractor utilizes specialized treatment techniques to help each patient achieve maximum health and wellness. For more information about our treatment techniques or to schedule an appointment, call us at (817) 868-0252.